National Golf Tournament
2020 National Golf Tournament
July 8-10, 2020
More details to come! Stay tuned!
- I hereby enter the names in events indicated and agree to abide by the rules and regulations of the American Turners and the U.S.G.A. Violations will result in the loss of prizes and awards.
- Only National Turner Members in good standing in the National American Turners, local districts, and societies are permitted to participate in this tournament. At Large members may participate in the tournament however their scores cannot be used for a society’s score in a team event.
- Participants must be members of a society of the American Turners at least three months prior to the tournament. Membership card must be available for presentation at registration.
- Societies who do not permit members until age 21 are permitted to enter golf members(s) from age 18 by certification of the President of the society. The entry must state the age of the golfers(s) under this provision.
- Any applications received after the deadline of June 1, 2020, may be accepted by the host society only if there is space available and the application is accompanied by an additional $10.00 processing fee. All applicants sent to the host society must be filled out completely to the full entry fee accompanying the application.